Monday, October 3, 2011

Playin' Around... Gotcha

Hey All,

As promised here is another layout I did this weekend!


I love the way it turned out.... even though it's not quite finished. As you can see I haven't been able to write anything on the card yet & there are a couple other things I will probably add over time.

This was a tough layout to work on... not because of the layout itself but because of who this layout is about... These pictures were taken roughly 2 months before we lost Mia torenal dysplasia (which is a type of Kidney disease). She was only 7 months old.

The line of paper I used was the "Neighborhood Collection" from "Crate Paper Inc". I inked the edges of the large square & then roughed up the edges. I then inked the edges again but this time with a darker shade of the colour. I also used this technique on the mat. I find that by doing this, it just give the page a bit of texture.

The layout I plan on showing tomorrow is a variation on this layout.

Well till then, Happy Scrapping!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment