Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Our Little Lady

Here's the final 2 page layout I completed this past weekend! If truth be told though... I finished this layout first - yet I'm posting it last... & the one I posted first, was the last one I finished! Oh well... if I wouldn't have said anything, you would have had no idea!!! :-)

Out of all the layouts I did this weekend, this one is my favourite! :-) Again you can see that I still need to journal, but that will come!


There are a couple of things on this layout that I don't normally do... I don't usually group a lot of embellishments together in one general area as I find that it has a tendency to look crowded and takes away from the pictures. I like simple layouts!  And truthfully, I think that this is a simple layout as I don't think that I over did it with the grouping of the embellishments. Probably because I didn't use large embellishments!

I actually used 2 lines of paper for this layout... the "Neighborhood Collection" from "Crate Paper Inc" as well as "Countryside Collection" from "Studio Calico".

One of my favourite embellishments on this page are the Wood Veneer Hearts (& Buttons) also from Studio Calico! I also really like the gem accents that I added to the page! I might have to start using those more often!

I hope to get more layouts completed next week as I have the week off!! :-)

Till next time - Happy Thanksgiving!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment