Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lazy Days

Hey there! What a summer... lots has happened, created some happy memories as well as some very sad ones... :-(

With Summer coming to an end, all the regular fall business seems to have taken over. That means that I'm back in school... so between work, school, housework & all the other things that come with being a "Mom", I was finally able to sit down this weekend and get my creative juices flowing again!! :-)

I was able to get three 2 page layouts done this weekend but I won't have time to post them all today. Hopefully in the next day or two...

This first layout is actually a very easy one & as you can see, you can use a number of your photos!!


I like to take lots of consecutive pictures (I like to call them "Action Shots")... so this layout worked really well!

The inspiration for this layout came from "Sketch Support". As you will see when comparing my layout with their sketch, I used only 9 photos instead of 10.

The paper I used is the "Sweet Summertime" line from Echo Park Paper Co.

Well I should get back to studying... so till next time… Happy Scrapping!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment