Saturday, May 28, 2011

Time with You

Some of you may recognize this layout as the Basic Grey POTM kit from January 2011 & you'd be correct! I finally got around to working on it last weekend & I like the way it turned out. It's the first time that I have printed of pictures as Sepia, instead of coloured or black & white. I think it worked well with this layout!


The pics are of my daughter Alyssa and I. We were able to spend a couple of hours together, celebrating both Mother's Day as well as my 42nd birthday!

We started off the afternoon by going for Sushi. This might not seem like a big thing to most people but for us it reminds us of the first time Alyssa had sushi... let's just say that she never wanted to have it again! And now we seem to have it almost every time we get together!

We had both commented earlier in the week that we didn't have a recent picture of the two of us, so I made sure to bring my camera & ti-pod along. So after a lovely lunch we headed down to the park & took these pics.

As always our time together seems so short but now we have current pics that we can look at and remember this special day together! Luv You Alyssa!

Till next time… Happy Scrapping!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment