Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I created this blog back in 2008 but just never did anything with it... Between school & moving twice, I guess life just got in the way of me ever really doing anything on here!! Well hopefully that will change! I won't be posting every day... maybe not even every week, but I hope to get some of my creations posted on here.

Up until recently all I've ever done is scrapbook pages, but now I've started making cards. Maybe it's because I find it easier to complete a card, than complete a double page layout! As it is, I have so many pages that are just waiting for pictures to eventually get added... but it never seems to happen. :-(

Well last month I made 2 cards but forgot to take pictures of them before mailing them out! Oh well, here is the one I made yesterday afternoon for my Mom.


I don't have many stamps... like I said, I have just started making cards, so instead of stamping a sentiment on the front of the card, as well as inside, I just use my printer. As you can see with a coloured printer I was able to get pretty close to the colour of the cardstock used!


It's nothing fancy but it lets Mom know how much I love her!

Till next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment