Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A future "Golden" Page...

As I haven't really created much over the past couple of months, I seem to now be on a roll... except that I'm creating layouts that I don't have pictures for... YET!  :-)


I don't know about you but I have a whole pizza box full of layouts just like this... layouts just waiting for pictures to be added. Some pages are from classes that I have taken, others are pages I've done, and am just waiting for the right pictures to add. Because of the colouring of this layout, I'm thinking that I will be adding pics of my two Goldens -> Cassie & Wilson. (FYI - On a side note, Cassie turned 3 years old yesterday!!)

As for the paper, I have again used two different companies when creating this layout... "This & That" by Echo Park and "Follow Your Heart" by My Minds Eye.

Notice the triangle strip down the left side of the page... this is actually the part of the sticker page that is to be discarded... it's the bit of sticker that is located between 2 border stickers!! :-)

You'll also notice that I have use 2 different sets of 3 groupings... the triangle affect. First there is the 3 sets of buttons, each containing 3 buttons and secondly there are the 3 arrows creating another triangle!

As for a title, there are 2 places for me to put my title... either across the top of the right hand page or down the side of the left hand page.


Till next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)


FYI - This layout was inspired by a sketch found in the May 2012 edition of "Kit Ideas & Inspirations" that The Memory Workshop sends out with their monthly kits.



0 comments:

Post a Comment