Monday, January 2, 2012

3 of 4... Snowman

This is the 3rd layout using the same basic layout design! Again the paper that I have used for this layout is from Echo Park's new "Winter Park" Collection.


This page is a reversal of the 2nd page. I've now moved the strip that was along the bottom, to the top. I have also moved the large picture to the middle, so that the patterned paper on the left of the large picture is on the left hand page. This provided room for 1 more picture as well as a journaling square. (which I raises with pop-dots)

Did you notice the top boarder??? How I have 1 large snowflake right in the middle of the page? It can be hard when you have a strip of paper that runs across the whole layout like this one does, but I love it when I can match up the paper from one page to the other... it makes the page flow so much better!! :-)

Now let's look at the final layout in this set of 4...

If you missed page # 1, click here... If you missed page # 2, click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment