Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Mother's Day! (2012)

Happy belated Mother's Day to all you Mom's that are reading this! I hope you had a great day!


I've been realizing that a nice card doesn't always have to be that complicated to make... some of the nicest cards are the simple ones... which also means that the don't take long to make! :-) This is one of those cards. It's very simple, yet I really like how it turned out!


This paper is from My Mind's Eye, the "Stella and Rose" collection and I've used my Pumpkin Spice ink pad by VersaMagic Dew Drop to ink both of the papers. You will notice however that the sentiment is a bit darker than the edges of the paper... the reason for this is because I first inked my stamp with a black ink before inking it with my Pumpkin Spice ink! I found that this just helps the words to pop out a bit more & not blend into the paper.


Thanks again for stopping by!!


Till next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)



1 comments:

Erica

I think the effect with the ink looks really good. It's darker, but it's still subtle and doesn't contrast so that it jars the eye. Very nice! Hope it was a happy MOther's Day.

Post a Comment