Monday, January 30, 2012

Oregon Coast Line

As you have probably noticed, I do not scrapbook in any particular order! To me, scrapbooking in date order is boring... I like to re-live past events, and by creating layouts that are not in any particular order lets me "jump" around from one event to another & then back again!!

Even the way I decide on what to scrapbook isn't always the same! Some days I choose the pictures first, then the paper & finally decide on a layout. Other times I have been inspired by a sketch or someone else's layout, then decide on the pictures & paper!

No matter what your "style", as long as you are getting layouts done, you are preserving those memories!!

So with that in mind... For this layout I went back to July 2008!



I found the layout on the Sketch Support by Scrapbook Generation Publishing website. If you haven't had a change to check out these website, you need to!! They have sketches of 1 & 2 page layouts, cards & something they call Add-On Sketches. The one things I like about this website is that they list their layouts by the number of pictures on that layout! So if you have 5 pictures of one even, instead of looking though all the sketches, you just look at the sketches that have 5  photos! If you have 10 pics... they have 2 layouts for you to choose from!! :-)

As for the paper, I used the retired "Fresh Print Traveler" collection from My Little Yellow Bicycle.

Thanks again for stopping by!

Till next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous

Wow! Thank you! I permanently needed to write on my blog something like that. Can I take a portion of your post to my website?
Keen Women's Snowmass High Waterproof Winter Boot

Post a Comment