Saturday, August 24, 2013

... the magic continues.

The month of August is a busy month for our family... but this year it held a number of milestone celebrations... first my Son turned 20, then my Parents celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary and lastly my Brother and Sister-in-Law celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary! So much to be thankful for!! :-)

It always seems a lot easier to make two cards at once, so when I was making an anniversary card for Mom & Dad, I decided to make one for my Brother and Sister-in-Law at the same time!

As you can see, they are basically mirror images of each other! And as you may have guessed, they are both pop up cards, similar to the ones seen in my last post









These aren't the best pictures, but as they have already been handed out & mailed, these are the only ones I had! (Hopefully the card that was mailed has already been received...! If not, opps - sorry it's last, but it should be there soon!!)

The inspiration for the layout or design of these cards came from Pinterest!

The paper that I used was from "29th Street Market" which is a discontinued collection from "My Mind's Eye".

Till next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment