Monday, February 20, 2012

Nanoose Bay




It's not until you sit down & write about the layouts that you create & the products that you, that realize you have a tendency to use the same company over & over again! This layout again features Fancy Pants... this time their "rusted sun" collection. The layout was inspired from a sketch I found on the "Sketch Support" website.

As you can see I decided to type out my story on the computer & then print it on patterned paper. I liked doing the journaling this way as I was able to fit more of the story onto the page!

Oh another thing I wanted to mention was the scalloped sticker that runs across the bottom of the striped paper... This is, like I mentioned a sticker... one of those  12" stickers that you find on those sticker pages. When you cut them & line them up against a picture or another piece of paper, it looks like it is a lot longer than the 12"! This is a great way to trick the eye into thinking it is longer!

Thanks again for stopping by!!

Till next time... Happy Scrapping!! :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment