Thursday, February 23, 2012

el cedral

El Cedral is one of the interesting places we discovered when driving around Cozumel on scooters!


This is another one of my older layouts. I don't remember the line of paper I used but I remember that this layout design was from a class I went to at Scrapbook Parade. It was one of those classes where you use your own product.

One of my favourite parts of this layout is the picture that is on an angle on the right hand side of the layout... instead of using a piece of card stock to mat this picture, we used a page out of an old book! Because of the age & discolouration of the book, it worked really well with this picture... oh & at the top of the page were the words "Sources of Interest", so I made sure that that was showing!

Till next time.... Happy Scrapping!! :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment