Friday, July 1, 2011

Oregon Coast

Every month I get a Scrapbooking kit sent to me from "Memory Workshop". This paper was in one of these kits. I just love it... it's the "Traveler" line from Little Yellow Bicycle... the only thing I didn't like about the line was that the paper doesn't make me think of traveling but all the embellishments that go along with this line of paper are definitely "Travel" related... such as "Are we there yet?", "Destination", "Traveler", "This Way" or "Road Trip"! You get the idea!

So my challenge was to create a page where I could use up a number of these "Travel" embellishments without having to use up a lot of this nice paper.  The website I mentioned the other day - "Sketch Support by Scrapbook Generation Publication" inspired this layout. (It would also work great for using up some of those scraps we all seem to have!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment